Networker

Re: [Networker] Server 722JK + MSCS Winx64 732 Client with SQL2005(and online module 5.1)

2007-09-27 09:08:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Server 722JK + MSCS Winx64 732 Client with SQL2005(and online module 5.1)
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:04:16 -0000
Yes, I know version are differents (server is 722JK) but sql cluster
being Win2003 on x64 platform, I was forced to load 732 client.

I have also 2 other 732 clients (not in mscs cluster and no problem)

I gave a recover a try and recover went smooth. In media db,
MSSQL SSid are browsable and ok.

Nothing I know to be changed on the setup ... that's why I did not
understand (and still don't do ....)

tH

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE

HP Services - Storage Division
Tru64 Unix and Legato Enterprise Backup Solutions Consultant

 *********       *********  HEWLETT - PACKARD SPRL/BVBA
 *******    h      *******  Hermeslaan, 1a
 ******    h        ******  B-1831 Diegem
 *****    hhhh  pppp *****  BELGIUM
 *****  h  h  pppp   *****  Phone :    +32 (0)2  / 729.85.42
 ******      p      ******  Mobile :   +32 (0)498/  94.60.85
 *******    p      *******  Fax :      +32 (0)2  / 290.15.49
 *********       *********  Email/MSN : thierry.faidherbe(at)hp.com
                                  Internet  : http://www.hp.com/
      I  N  V  E  N  T

      Enterprise number 0402.220.594  RPM/RPR Brussels

  _____