Networker

[Networker] logical and physical device mapping

2007-09-19 07:15:37
Subject: [Networker] logical and physical device mapping
From: "Chozhiyar Kulangara, Abul Khasim [OS-IE]" <ABUL.KHASIM.C.K AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:09:47 -0400
Hi All,

Can anyone please explain how to find out networker logical and solaris
Physical device mapping in a alphastor environment?

In Alphastor 20 Jukebox drives mapped to 4 Storage node and backup
server(around 100 mappings)  but in nsrjb it listing only 40 logical
drives but I am unable to find out the mapping with physical drive using
element address.

It is that all of the NSR Device records I pull from nsradmin are
logical devices, not physical devices.  In the NSR Device resources,
however, I have not found any fields that indicate which physical device
the logical device represented.  Is there any command I can run at the
same time to identify which physical device a logical device
is mapping to?

Platform is Solaris 9.

Thanks,
Abul Khasim