Networker

Re: [Networker] new to Virtual Tape Library - what are the benefits?

2007-08-22 18:56:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] new to Virtual Tape Library - what are the benefits?
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:51:51 -0400
Unfortunatly, what an EMC engineer says and what reality are do not
always coincide. ;)  I hope that is the official answer, as most I know
do not want to be forced to buy the license just because they "changed
their tape drive vendor," in their view.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies