Networker

Re: [Networker] groups not completing although no client backups running!

2007-08-15 08:14:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] groups not completing although no client backups running!
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:10:18 -0400
I am having a similar issue. And when I stop the group that says it is 100% complete but is still running, the savegroup mail message will tell me that some client Index was not run.

It's as if the 7.3.2 JumboUpdate 1 (Build 399) code is losing track of what it is doing.

But your post prompted me to remember that I have something similar (that was open with EMC briefly) -- the NMC monitoring sessions doesn't properly clean up some sessions that really finish (client initiated saves) -- I wonder if this issue is related to LGTpa91748 as I think it is nsrjobd that is accused in that issue and could be related here.