Networker

Re: [Networker] Who is using 7.4 now? Its great!!!!

2007-08-14 18:42:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Who is using 7.4 now? Its great!!!!
From: Ben McBeen <ben.mcbeen AT PLUMASBANK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:38:46 -0700
It's actually really simple. It used to take 30 minutes to do a tape set swap out and back into the lib. now it takes 3. That's an improvement. I was expecting nothing but shuffling deck chairs.

I'll let you know if there is anything else that effects us that dramatically.

Ben McBeen
I.T. Systems Engineer
Plumas Bank
530-283-7305 x7602

dfields wrote:
Dunno about these releases. They've changed too many things and broken to many
scripts for me to feel comfortable about moving to 7.4.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted
with it are intended exclusively for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachment,
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply
email and delete all
copies.