Networker

Re: [Networker] gstd won't run

2007-07-30 14:12:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] gstd won't run
From: Michael Bann <mbann AT CEMS.UMN DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:09:37 -0500
nevermind, gstacm.so is in that directory. libdbodbc9_r.so does exist and is under opt/lgtonmc/sybasa/lib

Do I need to move it perhaps?

Michael Bann wrote:
After bumping up the error level, i found this...

"could not open library /opt/lgtonmc/mod/gstacm.so: libdbodbc9_r.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

When I check, I cannot find "gstacm.so". Any idea why that would be?

Michael Bann wrote:
Folks,

After attempting to update my networker server from 7.3.2 to 7.4, the gstd service won't run. I believe this is also the service responsible for the web interface to the program (either that or the same problem is causing gsttclsh not to run). When I run 'gstd -n' I get the following cryptic error:

"library error 4 os error 11"

I've found no errors in the gstd.log file. I've googled it but had no luck so far. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and type "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this list. You can access the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or