Networker

Re: [Networker] Setting up a tape library on RH Linux via fibre

2007-07-23 13:59:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Setting up a tape library on RH Linux via fibre
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:57:30 -0400
I had exactly the same problem in Solaris.  There's an open bug with the
inquire command in Solaris that talks about it.

I was setting up a shared library between Solaris 9, Solaris 10, and RH
Linux.  I expected all my problems with the latter, and it went perfect.
I had all my issues in Solaris.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies