Networker

Re: [Networker] Importing tapes.

2007-07-20 16:09:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Importing tapes.
From: "Wood, R A (Bob)" <WoodR AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:04:30 +0100
I've seen something like this before.
It is something along the lines of - your library is still defined,
somewhere, as a logical library.
Edit the library and check the model - for  our AlphaStor controlled
library it is smartmedia - for our non-AlphaStor libraries it is auto
detected SCSI library.

On the library operations GUI there is an add and remove option on the
smartmedia library but those options don't appear for the 'normal'
libraries.

Regards
Bob