Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4 - any experiences

2007-07-20 00:41:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4 - any experiences
From: Siobhán Ellis <siobhanellis AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:37:40 +1000
There is a new RAP resource in the client (nsrexecd):

nsrdmin -p nsrexec
nsradmin> p type : NSR log ; name : daemon.raw
nsradmin> update runtime rendered log : /nsr/logs/daemon.rendered

This, plus stop & restart of NetWorker daemons, should get
a runtime-rendered version of the log.  There's an extra
message ID column shoved on the front, but it should be worth
looking at for purposes of this thread.

Siobhan Ellis
IDATA Integrity
Sydney