Networker

Re: [Networker] Licence enabler

2007-07-19 09:38:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Licence enabler
From: Ken Ciolek <ken.ciolek AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:34:20 -0400
Elvis,

You need to contact Legato licensing and obtain the Enabler code for the
update, I believe it is the same code no matter where the license is installed
but don't have it on me.

Until you do this the Server may be disabled.

Ken Ciolek, LCNA
Storage Consultant - Design and Implementation
Glasshouse Technologies, INC
C: 201 232 6682
ken.ciolek AT glasshouse DOT com <mailto:ken.ciolek AT glasshouse DOT com>
www.glasshouse.com <http://www.glasshouse.com/>