Networker

Re: [Networker] Storage node and no tape device number

2007-07-19 08:49:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Storage node and no tape device number
From: Conrad Macina <conrad.macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:45:20 -0400
I've seen that happen in a Solaris environment. I don't know why it happens,
but I've discovered that as long as the tape drives are defined in the OS,
NetWorker won't care if inquire makes the connection or not. We can still
configure and use them.

Of course, that's for Unix so your mileage may vary.

Regards,

Conrad Macina
Pfizer, Inc.