Networker

[Networker] Savegrp completeion report

2007-07-17 13:56:45
Subject: [Networker] Savegrp completeion report
From: chek col <col_chek AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:54:31 -0700
Networker Gurus

Currently we use the Savegrp completeion under the NOTIFICATIONS and would like
to cutomize the subject line to something that I specify....can this be done or
is this a canned report. We would like to add the group that it is reporting on
in addition to the server name.

Any suggestions would be helpful.....

I am running 7.3.2

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/