Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato Backup Scheduler

2007-07-10 15:01:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato Backup Scheduler
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:58:15 -0400
On Jul 10, 2007, at 12:05 PM, Power_Boy wrote:

Hi Experts,

I have a Question on scheduling backup through Networker. The DBA has provided me a script to schedule it through networker. He needs the script to run after every 4-6 hours from Networker since its very critical for his production server.

Can anyone suggest on how can we schedule the backup script to run after every 4-6 hrs.

What's the configuration (OS and NetWorker version) for the client and server? Does the script need to run on the NetWorker client (I assume so) or the server?