Networker

Re: [Networker] MacOS X on Intel/x86?

2007-07-04 16:32:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] MacOS X on Intel/x86?
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:29:47 +0200
On 2007-07-03 08:40, Debbie Dunn revealed:

DD>  NetWorker 7.3.3 available approx at the end of July/August will provide the
DD> first supported version of NetWorker for MacOS X specifically for Intel.
DD> 7.4 did not ship a MacOS X for Intel version.

Great! My wishlist also includes various bug fixes in NMC, including that
it doesn't display sessions on the server, or the correct group status.
Getting rid of the defunct processes would also be nice. We're running
Solaris 10 on sparc BTW. Java 1.6 support would also be handy, since the
java update upgrades everything to 1.6 nowdays.

//Oscar