Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] Exchange Restore

2007-07-03 03:42:26
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Exchange Restore
From: Rudolf von Burg <rvonburg AT AASTRA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:38:49 +0200
Hi Heather

This extract from the Administrator Guide for Exchange Module 4.1 should answer
your question.

Regards
Rudolf

Permission Requirements

To back up or recover a mailbox or public folder, theWindows domain account
you use to log on to the NetWorker server host must be a member of the
Exchange Administrators group. Also, the account must have the following
server or database permissions enabled in the Exchange System Manager:
* List contents
* Read properties
* Administer Information Store
* View Information Store status