Networker

[Networker] database query not supported ...How to Enable Oracle Software on ECC

2007-06-22 09:48:37
Subject: [Networker] database query not supported ...How to Enable Oracle Software on ECC
From: Diwakar Kumar <Diwakar.Kumar AT ITS DOT WS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:46:07 +0300
Yesterday, we found that our problem is with "database query not supported"
and we came to know that we don't have the Oracle software as unchecked on
the ECC. So is there any way we can enable or (check) the option for Oracle
software to make it work and connect with it.

Can anybody guide how to enable on ECC side?

Thanks,

Diwakar