Networker

[Networker] Solaris block size

2007-06-22 03:56:33
Subject: [Networker] Solaris block size
From: Jeremie Lebec <Jeremie.Lebec AT DEVOTEAM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:53:53 +0200
Hi all,

We will upgrade a NetWorker server from Solaris 8 machie to a Solaris 9
and I would like to be sure of one last thing. Does anyone know if the
default block size is different between Solaris 8 and Solaris 9 (We would
llike to be able to read bootstrap from "old" backup) ?

Thanks in advance.
Combining consulting and technology solutions offers enables Devoteam
to provide its customers with independent advice and effective solutions
that meet their strategic objectives (IT performance and optimisation)
in complementary areas: networks, systems infrastructure, security
and e-business applications.
Created in 1995, Devoteam achieved in 2005 a turnover of 199 million euros
and an operating margin of 7%. The group counts 2,400 employees through
sixteen countries in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Listed on Euronext (Eurolist B compartment) since October 28, 1999.
Part of the Nexteconomy, CAC SMALL 90, IT CAC 50, SBF 250 index of
Euronext Paris
ISIN: FR 000007379 3, Reuters: DVTM.LM, Bloomberg: DEVO FP