Networker

[Networker] virtual client license

2007-06-22 03:28:48
Subject: [Networker] virtual client license
From: Barton <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:24:59 -0700
Hi,

Having problems with virtual client - index was being backed up under physical
node. I changed backup command on client resource to be "save -c
virtual_client" (as per other threads on this forum) However backups of this
client now require a separate client license  (short of licences and got this
in log -  "Unable to grant SERVER (UNIVERSAL) CLIENT license to client")

Does this sound right? I have client licenses for each physical node in cluster
and available cluster licences, I thought that was enough...

Your advice greatly appreciated.