Networker

Re: [Networker] Repeating cleaning queue messages in daemon.log

2007-06-19 11:49:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Repeating cleaning queue messages in daemon.log
From: "Clark, Patti" <Clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:43:50 -0400
No, not using CDI.  Actually, your questions pointed me in the right
direction.  I had defined a mail port in Networker a while before the
nsrmmgd messages started.  This shifted the available slots by 1 and
changed where the cleaning tape lived, putting it in the available slots
range.  Once I adjusted the available slots, the cleaning function was
performed normally.  Issue resolved.

Thank you,
Patti