Networker

Re: [Networker] savepnpc - pstclntsave

2007-06-19 10:28:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] savepnpc - pstclntsave
From: Christine Cambrils <ccambrils AT LL.MIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:20:57 -0400
Yes, it is a cluster system - VCS with SAP and Oracle. We shutdown the database and SAP with the pre command. We've never had the "Cannot stat the temp file created by preclntsave" with our non-cluster systems that use savepnpc. Also, a side effect (perhaps) with our cluster savepnpc systems is that the pre command occasionally runs twice! Any ideas?

Hrvoje Crvelin wrote:
Is that perhaps a cluster system and you do cluster shutdown in pre command?