Networker

Re: [Networker] Fwd: Server Room

2007-06-14 10:50:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Fwd: Server Room
From: Elvis Ademba <kingelvo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:46:48 +0200
The budget to get somebody (CONSULTANT) else to help with it is only
available next year and will only be an option.
I cant wait because the server room looks like a dissater is about to
happen. I want to take this up as an opportunity to make a difference.

Regards

On 6/14/07, Stan Horwitz <stan AT temple DOT edu> wrote:

On Jun 14, 2007, at 10:14 AM, Elvis Ademba wrote:

> [...]

There are companies that specialize is designing and configuring
server rooms. APC is probably one of the bigger ones. We are in the
process of totally reorganizing our main data center and that's who
we went with.

type