Networker

[Networker] NetWorker interoperability with HDS TagmaStore SANs?

2007-06-12 09:35:27
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker interoperability with HDS TagmaStore SANs?
From: Ty Young <Phillip_Young AT I2 DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:31:09 -0500
All,

We are an HDS shop and we have a number of disparate TagmaStore (AMS) SANs.
I would like to be able to license some sort of NetWorker module or
something to enable me to perform network-free backups of LUNs within these
SANs, but my understanding is that no HDS-compatible modules for PowerSnap
or SnapImage exist.   Is that accurate?    (E-mails and calls to my account
reps have gone unanswered, pretty much ever since we went from Premier to
Standard support.)

-ty

Phillip T. ("Ty") Young, DMA
Manager, Data Center and Backup/Recovery Services
Information Services
i2 Technologies, Inc.