Networker

Re: [Networker] Default pool suddenly stopped working correctly

2007-06-08 08:16:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Default pool suddenly stopped working correctly
From: Johan Robinson <johan.robinson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:13:16 -0400
Thanks Edward!

Yes, creating an INDEX pool might be the correct way. There are many
schools and thoughts about that. What I am interested in, is how this could
ever happen?

We have many pools defined and sometimes we create new pools and remove
others.

Why doesn't a normal 'save' without arguments stop going to the Default
pool?

I'll check on those dates if we did any pool changes.

//JOHAN