Networker

Re: [Networker] Cannot unmount tape automatically after finishing backup

2007-05-31 04:11:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cannot unmount tape automatically after finishing backup
From: huenian <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 01:07:53 -0700
Thanks Davina and Faidherbe for your reply

The issue is : "auto unmount" worked with my old system
but with my new backup system , it doesnot work

My old backup system: networker server 7.2.1 on win2k3, tape library IBM 3582

I have just replaced them with:  tape library IBM ts3200 3573
However, i dont think that tape library is the problem.

Another question: How to configure the Dynamic Drive Sharing environment?

I had two license Dynamic Drive Sharing on networker server for two drives.

Is there any option for this problem else except "unmount schedule task"??

Have a nice day
Regards
Tan