Networker

Re: [Networker] Very slow inquire command (fwd)

2007-05-30 12:18:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Very slow inquire command (fwd)
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:15:12 +0100
Librado Pamintuan wrote:
Hello Davina,
The solution as stated from the archive will work only on SLES O/S, I tried
this on my RedHat server and got an error message that it is not a recognized
config/value.

Where would you see an error message like this? During the kernel build?

What kernel does ES4 use? I can't imagine it being very different to the stock 2.6.x kernel series, even if there are a few RedHat patches added. I would be very surprised if this won't work on ES4.

I have done this fix on gentoo Linux at various 2.6.x versions and it works perfectly.