Networker

Re: [Networker] Incremental Backup issue on Windows Virtual Server

2007-05-30 08:24:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Incremental Backup issue on Windows Virtual Server
From: Stuart Whitby <swhitby AT DATAPROTECTORS.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:14:22 +0100
This looks more like the date on the VS itself is wrong.  Note that the date is
November 2nd Last year.  Clocks should be in sync between client and server.
I'm unsure why it's not simply a case of picking up on the archive bit, but get
the clocks synched and see what the results are then.

Only time I've seen problems like this was after Y2K testing when clients had
files dated 2007 and were looking for anything newer than 2001.  They'd back up
every time.

Cheers,

Stuart.