Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange module version

2007-05-29 21:04:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange module version
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:58:22 -0500
Just to follow up on the reason to not go directly to Exchange 2007, our
Window's guru told me that there is no conversion program to go directly
from 5.5 to 2007, you have to use 2003 as an intermediate step.  So we
will do the conversion to 2003 and let things settle down for 2 or 3
months then upgrade to 2007 later this year.

Dave

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc
Salem, Oregon