Networker

Re: [Networker] Error "Problem contacting server [Backup server IP ADDRESS]"

2007-05-29 04:57:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Error "Problem contacting server [Backup server IP ADDRESS]"
From: Ali <pk4318 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 01:54:23 -0700
Sounds like firewall related.  Did you open required ports for the new
ip_address.  Also make sure the host table reflects the new info on Server and
client both.

big7oe <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> wrote:  Problem contacting
server [Backup server IP ADDRESS]: Connection timed out: connect on Networker
admin console.

after change the new ip address on Backup server.

I already add the new backup IP address in host file. Please help

Thank you very much

|This was sent by joe.da.dude AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!