Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem using library on storage node

2007-05-18 21:55:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem using library on storage node
From: Andrew Dietz <andrew.dietz AT OIT.GATECH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 21:50:36 -0400
Well, I installed the client and storage node software on the storage node server and started the networker daemon in /etc/init.d, so this is what's running:

bash-3.00# ps -ef | grep nsr
   root  1383     1   0 17:48:08 ?           0:01 /usr/sbin/nsr/nsrexecd

I then ran jbconfig and configured the library and it showed up in the Java Admin Console running off the NSR master server.

Is there anything else that should be running? I didn't find any executables or daemons specific for storage nodes in the software that got installed, nor does the manual mention any...

Thanks for any help you or anyone else can provide!

Andrew

Rohrich, James G wrote:
I see those errors when the storage node is down. By chance is the networker
storage node software running on the storage node?