Networker

Re: [Networker] v7.3 and older clients

2007-05-13 21:22:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] v7.3 and older clients
From: Charles Weber <chaweber AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 21:19:09 -0400
I neglected to add the crucial part about the VMS cluster concerned
here. It belongs to and is administered by a working scientist. I have
avoiding touching it so far (please, no VMS login for me!).  I will
probably have break down and fix it as he is rather busy. Thanks for
auth info and verification that client still works.

My sales rep has been great and I know I can bug her, I just get tired
of needing to.