Networker

[Networker] savegroups hang

2007-05-08 15:02:03
Subject: [Networker] savegroups hang
From: "=?utf-8?Q?tcassid AT kimball DOT com?=" <tcassid AT KIMBALL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:00:19 -0400
I was wondering if anybody has ever ran across this. I have some
savegroups hanging on certain clients. I've been able to pin it down that
anti-virus is probable the cause as it is hung-up as well. A re-boot
usally fixes the issue but sometimes only for a day or so. Does anybody
know what might be causing anti-virus to hang up. Once Anti-Virus is hung
NetWorker will be hung as well. These are windows clients running 7.2.2
NetWorker.

Thanks