Networker

Re: [Networker] tiering for license of exchange module with dual core processors

2007-05-03 12:19:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] tiering for license of exchange module with dual core processors
From: "Willeat, Todd" <willt7 AT STLO.MERCY DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:17:12 -0500
If the OS reports 4 CPUs, yes. This also applies to hyper-threading (or
at least it did last I checked...).

Todd A. Willeat
Senior Storage Administrator
Sisters of Mercy Health System - MISD
3637 S. Geyer Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63127
(314) 364-3110
Todd.Willeat AT Mercy DOT net
http://www.mercy.net/

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE
OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only
for the use of the addressee (s) named above. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to the
addressee (s), you are hereby notified that reading, copying or
distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please contact the sender immediately.