Networker

Re: [Networker] EMC Support Question

2007-03-29 14:36:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] EMC Support Question
From: stelling AT ALBANY DOT EDU
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:18:02 -0400
We are also experiencing extreme difficulty with EMC/Powerlink and the
management of our Networker licenses.  We have been attempting to address
this issue with EMC for the past 8-10 weeks with no solution in site.  We
have numerous Site ID's (many which appear invalid) and seem to get new
ones every time I ask a question/open a support case.  Our existing
Networker licenses appear linked to site ids which are not ours.  In terms
of contacting Powerlink most emails I have sent are never responded to and
there doesn't appear to be a phone number that reaches them.  We have also
spoken with our Sale/Tech rep and he assures me that he will work on our
situation in a few weeks.  I am going to CC him on this, to let him know
that we are not alone with this problem.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Stelling
Windows System Administrator