Networker

[Networker] Deposit volumes error

2007-03-16 05:19:47
Subject: [Networker] Deposit volumes error
From: Tim Verbois <Tim.Verbois AT ET.VLAANDEREN DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:15:38 +0100
Hello, I use 7.3.2 and when I deposit volumes, I get:

# nsrjb -d -Y
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 1 to slot 76.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 2 to slot 79.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 3 to slot 82.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 4 to slot 97.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 5 to slot 104.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 6 to slot 108.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 7 to slot 179.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 8 to slot 187.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 9 to slot 188.
nsrjb: Info: Moving media from port 10 to slot 201.
nsrjb: Info: Depositing 10 cartridges.
nsrjb: Error: User failed to deposit any cartridge within 15 seconds.
nsrjb: error, Jukebox command terminated with errors.

now, why is there an error. He did everything perfect, but there is an error. If I remove the -Y, then it is interactive, and that is not what I want.

I assume he waits 15 seconds to see if there are some new tapes inserted in the mean time, but 15 seconds is very short to insert 20 tapes, so I assume you can change the timeout, but how?

--
Tim Verbois
EDS-Telindus