Networker

Re: [Networker] Autochanger module license question?

2007-03-14 15:21:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Autochanger module license question?
From: "Willeat, Todd" <willt7 AT STLO.MERCY DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:16:35 -0500
The license needs to cover what Networker sees. If you have 200 slots
but can configure the library to only show 128, then the 128-slot
license would work. When you need to license more slots, you'll need to
exchange you existing license for a new one (and they will give you a
credit for what you are exchanging).

Todd A. Willeat
Senior Storage Administrator
Sisters of Mercy Health System - MISD
3637 S. Geyer Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63127
(314) 364-3110
Todd.Willeat AT Mercy DOT net
http://www.mercy.net/

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE
OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only
for the use of the addressee (s) named above. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to the
addressee (s), you are hereby notified that reading, copying or
distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please contact the sender immediately.