Networker

Re: [Networker] how to see when a change occured on a client configuration

2007-03-12 22:57:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] how to see when a change occured on a client configuration
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:52:34 +1100
Ok, rap.log is perfect in hindsight,  but this may work if it's not been
changed yet...

# cd /nsr/res/nsrdb
# find . -type f |xargs fgrep -l {clientname} |xargs ls -l

Should show the modification time on the file which is the NSR client
record - in fact even if it has been changed, you should be able to use
the recover command to see the different datestamps of that file over
the last week or so of backups.