Networker

Re: [Networker] You never know...

2007-01-31 16:10:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] You never know...
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:00:15 -0500
Not a show off my friend; an evangelist for all of "US" who have EVER
undersold ourselves!!!

Semper Fidelis et Paratus! /ALE

Eddie Albert, Enterprise Network Engineer
Air Force Real Property Agency (Retired)
Cell: (703) 298-7737

P.S. Today Wed 1/31 is my last day. Please delete this email address
from your contact list and add my home address, further to contact me by
phone please call my personal cell: 703.298.7737