Networker

Re: [Networker] storage node Networker 7.2.2

2007-01-24 17:24:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] storage node Networker 7.2.2
From: "Legrand, Joanie T." <JoanieT.Legrand AT GETRONICS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:14:51 -0500
 We have regular Storage Nodes and Dedicated Storage Nodes and in both
cases, the licenses are OS specific.  We have both UNIX and Windows here
and the OS type is specified in the license descriptions.

Joanie Legrand
Getronics
Technical Support
(978) 858-6903

The information transmitted is intended only for use by the addressee
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
re-transmission, dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please inform the sender and/or addressee immediately and delete
the material.
Thank you.