Networker

[Networker] Restoring index files

2007-01-23 08:50:07
Subject: [Networker] Restoring index files
From: Bill Hewitt <bill AT INF.ED.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:32:09 +0000
I have a full backup of a saveset and want to put the index of just that full backup back into the indexes.

However, If I use nsrck -L 7 -t time client

It seems to want to put the index back as it was on that date, rather than just put the index back for the full backup. Is there a neat way to put just the index for the full backup I wans back on line ?