Networker

Re: [Networker] Hardware and software upgrade, which version?

2007-01-15 21:29:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Hardware and software upgrade, which version?
From: Siobhán Ellis <siobhanellis AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:18:48 +1100
Oh Curtis, don't get me started on even what is or what is not an archive!
Since when has HSM been archiving?

The whole industry is screwed up on its terms.

In Legato/EMC I had a major issue with that. Unfortuately, names are decided
by marketing people, not by anyone who actually knows what hey are talkinga
bout. *sigh*

Siobhan Ellis
Not the author of any significant book at all