Networker

[Networker] nsrck -L7

2006-12-19 15:24:22
Subject: [Networker] nsrck -L7
From: Kathleen <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:20:47 -0500
I was attempting to rstore a client index using nsrck -L7 and it told me
that it was waiting for a tape.
I cancelled out using ctrl + c   (the tape is offsite)
I then proceeded to do it again for another client index and it again was
asking for a tape.
I again cancelled out using a ctrl + c  (this tape is offsite also)

The request for the 1st tape it was looking for finally cleared after 30
minutes.  The second request also cleared after 30 minutes.

I am running Windows 2003 - Networker 7.2.1

How can I clear the tape request out sooner than 30 mintues?  I would like
it to clear the tape mount request when I ctrl + c.

Thanks,

Kathleen