Networker

Re: [Networker] Commands used to generate Reports

2006-12-13 23:35:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Commands used to generate Reports
From: Andrew Dietz <andrew.dietz AT OIT.GATECH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:32:49 -0500
A-ha! That's exactly what I needed! Thank you so much for the hint!!

Andrew

Siobhán Ellis wrote:
Gstclreport is the command you are looking for

On 14/12/06 7:27 AM, "Andrew Dietz" <andrew.dietz AT OIT.GATECH DOT EDU> wrote:

Is there a way to tell what commands are used to generate the reports
availabe from the Java console in Networker 7.3? I know you can get
pretty fancy with mminfo, but I'd be nice to be able to tell how the
console is querying the db as opposed to re-inventing the wheel.

I wanted to script the equivalent of the "Save Set Details by Client"
report for a subset of clients and cron it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

type
list.