Networker

[Networker] NDMP backup of EMC Celerra

2006-12-08 11:56:23
Subject: [Networker] NDMP backup of EMC Celerra
From: Lisa Green <lisa.green AT CLARK.WA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:56:15 -0500
I have implemented a NDMP backup of a Celerra and it works but it is
running the server out of disk space.  The backups created a .SIP file in
the client's index folder and it just keeps appending to this file.  It
went from us having 119 GB of free space to about 10 GB left in just two
days and three backups.  Does anyone have any idea what this is about?

We are running Legato 7.2.1 on a Windows 2003 server.