Networker

[Networker] NetWorker User Group?

2006-11-03 08:15:26
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker User Group?
From: Conrad Macina <conrad.macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:10:56 -0500
sponsoring a NetWorker User Group. The one question they asked me was, "Who
else would be interested?" Reasonable enough for them to ask, but I don't
have a clue.

I would envision a one-day meeting, possibly in Manhattan, possibly in or
around February 2007. It would be a chance for us users to get to know each
other, to learn about new NetWorker-related offerings and to express our
concerns to the product managers. There would be presentations, but also a
back-and-forth session similar to the NetWorker "birds of a feather"
sessions at EMC World. And as much of the NetWorker roadmap as EMC is
willing to share.

Would anyone be interested in attending such a meeting?

Disclaimer: I don't work for EMC, nor do I own any EMC stock. EMC has not
committed to this idea, but they have agreed to look into it.

Thanks,

Conrad Macina
Pfizer, Inc.