Networker

Re: [Networker] PowerLink web site access

2006-10-25 15:54:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] PowerLink web site access
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:44:52 -0600
Yes, I tried it 2 days ago and my previous login ID and password is not
working. I called Tech. support and want me to call this number for support on
the Powerlink Site.

1-800-782-4362 ext. 6

Librado Pamintuan
Technical Support Analyst II
Information Systems Div.
Operations Group
City of Regina

Phone:          (306) 777-7573
General Fax: (306) 777-6804
eFax:             (306) 546-6002
eMail:            lpamintuan AT regina DOT ca

>>> Wilbur.Mason AT PFIZER DOT COM 25/Oct/2006 1:36 pm >>>

I think that EMC is presently updating their Oracle database.