Networker

Re: [Networker] ndmp licensing

2006-10-23 05:28:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] ndmp licensing
From: "Bob Flynn (bobf)" <Bob.Flynn AT S3GROUP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:24:30 +0100
Interesting point.

Once option might be a 3 way ndmp backup, however as the initial contact
from networker server is to the 'archive' ndmp client, this will still
cause a footprint that says, 3 ndmp backup clients rather than 2. So it
looks like the only way of achieving this is via an NFS backup.

Thanks for the suggestion.

-Bob