Networker

Re: [Networker] license consumption

2006-10-20 09:39:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] license consumption
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:36:16 -0400
Try installing a networker 7.2 client somewhere, then run nsrlic -v -s <nsrserver>

That should help with the output, and get you what you want.

Dave

Date:    Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:05:05 +0530
From:    Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
Subject: Re: how to list license consumption for application modules...

That is what I always believed that nsrlic command would just throw the
details and was really careless about this report I had to prepare for. I
also remember having seen this on the servers I worked on (ofcourse they
were all 7.1.2 or 7.2.1)  during my earlier job.

But now I am clueless :-(

I cant just upgrade all the server to 7.2 for this reason :-(

Below is the out put I got,

===================================
David Gold
Sr. Technical Consultant
Cambridge Computer Services, Inc.
Artists in Data Storage
Tel: 781-250-3000
Tel (Direct): 781-250-3260
Fax: 781-250-3360
dave AT cambridgecomputer DOT com
www.cambridgecomputer.com

*Any ideas, suggestion or comments are mine alone, and are not of my company*
"signoff networker" in the