Networker

Re: [Networker] ndmp temp usage

2006-10-18 09:31:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] ndmp temp usage
From: "Bob Flynn (bobf)" <Bob.Flynn AT S3GROUP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:24:38 +0100
Looking at the evaluation pak ( From the back of the media Kit contents
documentation ), it says

Client Connections ( all Tiers: 1,2,3,4) part number 2032

There are 3 separate enabler codes. Maybe I have to enter all three ?

I'll try this, but if anyone can explain the 3 codes for 1 feature I
would appreciate it.

-Bob