Networker

[Networker] bootstrap error

2006-10-18 00:24:59
Subject: [Networker] bootstrap error
From: don karnash <donkarnash AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:23:03 -0700
Hello,
We have Solstice 6.1 server running from Solaris 8. I am getting the following
error:
* etpdb1:bootstrap: 1 retry attempted
  etpdb1:bootstrap:: No full backups of this save set were found in the media
database; performing a full backup
* etpdb1:bootstrap: rcmd localhost, user root: `save -s etpdb1 -g unix -LL -f -
-m etpdb1 -l full -W 78 -N bootstrap: bootstrap:'
* etpdb1:bootstrap: bootstrap:: No such file or directory
Can anyone advise ????
I check EMC site and according to their doc: 51542, I have to add ulimit -n
1048 in the script located at /etc/init.d/networker. Can anyone advise. Thanks