Networker

Re: [Networker] strange Linux client error/warning message

2006-10-17 06:23:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] strange Linux client error/warning message
From: Christian Drexler <cdrexler AT TEE.TOSHIBA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:15:13 +0200
I have made a restore of the directory in question but since it is just
a mount point created by the automounter there is nothing in it anyway.
I have enabled another mount point for the automounter and it has an
inode  number of 4508550329 - I guess I will take this to the Linux
automounter people.

~christian

--
Christian Drexler / cdrexler AT tee.toshiba DOT de
Systems Administrator           phone: +49 211 5296 322

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the
sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any
NDA currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH and yourselves.